CViConnect PRO Data Collection
Learning Objectives: After the completion of this module, participants should be able to add and share resources and send messages within CViConnect PRO.
After completing this module, participants need to complete the following tasks.
- Turn on look detection for one Activity session for a student. Utilize the preview camera if necessary.
- Log into cviconnectpro.com and analyze look detection data. Consider the following questions
- What conclusions can you draw about your student?
- What additional information do you need?
- Are any changes to the student’s program needed?
- Grant Participants must now complete and submit their Post Training Questionnaire
The CVI Training for Effective Teaching of Students with Visual Impairments modules were created by CViConnect and Western Michigan University for the OSEP ‘Stepping Up Technology Grant’ 2020-2024. Results from this study have not yet been published.