Now in the Classroom
CViConnect for Your Students
The CViConnect Professional Edition is designed to allow a student’s educational team to work collaboratively in order to provide a consistent approach at school and home.
The application runs on an iPad, although many features can be accessed through a standard web browser.
Yes, the CViConnect program is fully HIPAA compliant.
1. Log into the CViConnectpro.com website.
2. Select the Student tab across the top of the screen.
3. Click the plus in the upper right-hand corner.
4. After filling in the text fields, click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.
5. You will then be directed to the students page.
Yes, you can print using the print options from your web browsers file menu.
No, if you’d rather you can use the “” icon to auto-generate a generic email.
The unique email address is used to ensure the program is within HIPAA compliance. If you do not have the students email or do not wish to use their personal email, you can use the icon “” to auto-generate a generic email address.
1. Log On to the CViconnectpro.com website. 2. Using the menu across the top of the screen select Team-CVI. 3. Click the plus in the upper right-hand corner. 4. After filling in the text fields for your new team member, click the save icon in the upper right-hand corner.